Morley-Moss utilizes a design-build approach that offers customers a single point of contact for all phases of a project — from estimation and pre-construction to engineering, construction, and post-construction.
Pre-Construction and Engineering Design
Morley-Moss adds value to projects even before the design phase. During preconstruction we make financial assessments, discuss a client’s vision, reach out to local engineering partners, and determine the current and future needs of a facility. By the time our team starts designs, we already have a clear grasp of business and financial needs, project schedule, cost, job site, and the facility’s architectural and mechanical requirements.
We also incorporate 3D building information modeling (BIM) into designs to provide us with data-oriented cost and schedule estimates. BIM helps us see, in real time, how different design solutions affect appearance, price, and schedule.
Additionally, Morley-Moss integrates construction and design, allowing our construction team to start preparing the job-site and initiate preliminary elements of construction as the final designs are finished. This significantly increases project efficiency and helps make aggressive schedules possible.
- Continuous project cost control.
- Continuous value engineering with owner input and real-time cost data.
- Fully coordinated project management from design through construction.
- Concurrent design and construction to facilitate accelerated schedules.
- Knowledge of local building codes, resulting in minimized delays, reduced costs, and improved response time.
- Single source responsible for the design, installation, and operation of systems, warranty and service.
- Post construction walk-throughs, hands-on training, and documentation.
- Long-term maintenance and service options, from a team with detailed facility knowledge.
Contact Morley-Moss today to learn more about our design-build capabilities.